- The small friendly atmosphere in the studio in Portobello means you can completely relax anfd forget that you are not exactly sylph -like - Joan D
- “We love coming to class on a Monday night.No-one feels out of place as all ages, shapes and sizes are made to feel welcome by Fiona , who is a fantastic instructor...full of life, energy and encouragement which makes you feel capable and enthusiastic” Sheena Clarke
- “I travel a lot with my work and so I found Fiona’s class was the perfect stress release! I think I must have smiled the entire time! I didn’t know my hips could move like that :-0)” Andrea
- ”Loved it! So energetic and fun, doesn’t even feel like you are exercising..but you can tell it’s toning all your muscles from the moves you are doing!” Lynn
- “Brilliant,fun exercise class,with great music” Adele
When we first opened our fitness studio in August 2013 we had a selection of classes on offer.
As time went by we reailised that there was not enough room in our lovely studio to make the classes viable.
As a result we have changed how we work and have decided to focus exclusively on women aged 50+ who have tried most fitness classes and are feeling a bit lost.
Offering small group personalised sessions with only four clients in each group has proved itself to be very popular and at the same time VERY effective.
Ballet Fit with Fiona Brown - this class is not currently running
This fabulous class is aimed at real women with real bodies who have always wanted to do ballet but were told they couldn't or shouldn't
Release your inner Ballerina with this fun, low impact exercise class. Effectively tone muscles by learning and enjoying the basic moves of Ballet.
Super Saturday Circuits with Helen Kiernan
Get your weekend off to a flying start with this indoor circuit class ...using simple but effective stations you will use every muscle you knew you had ...plus a few you have yet to discover
Every body is welcome here at the new Realistic Fitness Studio including complete and absolute beginners.
Pre Booking is essential
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or call 0131 669 8888 if you would like further information.